Saturday 1 February 2014

NOTD: L'Oreal You Are Worth It with Pink Spots


L'Oreal's You Are Worth It (617) nail polish is one of my favourites. When I got it as part of a free gift I wasn't sure whether I would ever use it as I wasn't sure about the colour but when I used it, it became one of my favourite polishes. It is such a gorgeous unique colour and I have used it quite a lot. A little while ago I got some nail dotting tools and I really wanted to give them a try. I thought Revlon's Sweet Tart would work really well with You are Worth It and I am really pleased with the finished result.




I love this combination I think it works really well. You Are Worth It needs 2 coats to become opaque. It has a wide brush so you can get a really even coverage on the nails. I love the dot effect and although I probably won't do it all the time I think it looks really cute and I am very glad that I bought the dotting tools. 

What have you got on your nails at the moment? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis