Wednesday 5 February 2014

Lipstick Tag

Today I am going to do the lipstick tag, I took the photos for this post quite awhile ago so some of my answers may have changed so I think I'll have to do an updated one soon as I have since bought and discovered a few more lipsticks. 
1) How many lipsticks in your collection?
29- However since I have taken the pictures I have got quite a few more now so it is 31 I think.
2) How old were you, when you started using lipstick?
I think I was about 15 or 16 when I started wearing lipstick so not that long ago. It is only very recently that I have started wearing brighter colours. 

3) Show a lipstick you use to stand out
I love ELF's Gypsy to stand out with, it is a gorgeous plum colour which is beautiful in autumn. I also like Rimmel's Moisture Renew in Sweetheart Tulips (275) (this is one of the old formulas)


4) What are lipsticks you cant you leave the house without?
Currently I love the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink In The Afternoon (415) as it is a gorgeous nude colour that is very easy to wear as it goes with everything. I also really like Collection Volume Sensation in Sea Shell (10) it is a gorgeous pink colour that looks gorgeous. I also really like Seductive from ELF as it is a very easy to wear red shade that is quite subtle so you can wear it during the day without it feeling too much.  

5) What was the last lipstick you bought?
This has actually changed as I have since bought more lipsticks but the one in the picture is a Rimmel Lasting Finish in Sweetie (014) which I got from Tesco for 89p. It was in the reduced section and I think there was a mistake with the labels as all the other said £4.89 except this one so I got quite lucky there.


6) What lipstick did you regret buying?
There are 2 lipsticks that I regret buying. The first one is a Maybelline Colour Sensational in Rosy Dream (109). The colour of this looks horrible on me and there is so much glitter in it. When  put it on my lips it doesn't feel smooth because of all the bits of glitter in it. The other lipstick is the L'Oreal Colour Riche in Sensual Rose (379) again this colour just doesn't suit me. It is a gorgeous but completely wrong for my skin tone. I do however really like the formula of this and I have since bought another lipstick from this range in a colour which does suit me.   

7) What is your favourite lipstick at the moment?
I love ELF's Gypsy it is just a perfect colour for this time of year. It really compliments my skin tone. The formula is really creamy and doesn't dry out my lips and the ELF lipsticks are really affordable at only £1.50. 


8) What is your most expensive & inexpensive lipstick?
I don't really own any high end makeup but the most expensive lipstick I own is from Calvin Klein which has been discontinued so you can get them in a lot of different places for lower prices. The Calvin Klein lipsticks are worth £13.50 but I didn't pay that for this. I have the shade Flutter which is a lovely subtle red, I love the formula but the packaging feels very cheap considering these were £13 I expected a bit more from the packaging. My cheapest lipstick is from MUA I have Shade 6 in this picture and I love the colour. These lipsticks are really good quality considering how cheap they are. I really want to try some more colours from them. 



9) Can you show us a lipstick you Love?
I really like this lipstick from Natural Collection in Raspberry it is a lovely colour and so inexpensive. They have a great range of colours and for £1.99 you can't really go wrong. 

10) Do you Like, Love or Addicted to Lipsticks?
I'd say I love lipsticks and am verging on being addicted to them. Compared to some people I don't have many lipsticks and then compared to other people I have quite a lot of lipsticks. I love buying lipsticks and I really enjoy experimenting with new colours. 


11) Show a lipstick that reminds you of someone special
This is a Maybelline lipstick from the Satin Collection (I don't think that this is still available) in the shade Empire Red. This was Mum's lipstick which she have to me when I first started wearing makeup. This lipstick reminds me of her, I don't actually wear it but I kept it for sentimental reasons.

Have you done this tag? leave me your links so I can read yours. I tag all of you to do this tag and let me know if you do this tag. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis