Thursday 6 February 2014

Clothing Haul January 2014

Recently I have bought quite a few bits of clothing the majority of it is from Primark but I have one item that isn't from Primark but I still wanted to share it with you.
So I got this first dress from Dorothy Perkins. It is made of quite a thick material it doesn't have any sleeves. It has pleather detailing around the collar and a white panel down  the middle of it. My school have recently relaxed the uniform rules for sixth formers so I am now allowed to wear dresses as long as they aren't brightly coloured and when I saw this I thought it would be perfect for school. I really like this dress and I think I'd be able to wear it outside of school as well. The best part about this dress is that it was a bargain at £7 down from £22.

Now onto the things I got in Primark. I really like their £3 t-shirts as they are very simple and easy to wear and they usually have a cute pattern. I picked up this white t-shirt with black hearts on. These tops are very affordable and in my experience last pretty well. I think that this will look lovely with jeans, I find I do have to get a size larger than I normally would as the sleeves can be a bit tight. 

I love this top and I have already worn it so many times. I love the style of it and the fact that it has Mickey Mouse on makes it even better. This top will work well with jeans or leggings and I am completely in love with it. I may pick up another one as it was only £7. 



I am a massive fan of the £5 skater dresses that Primark do. The style is really flattering on me and they do a great variety of colours and patterns. I have got the plain red one and I have worn it so much that I thought I would pick up some more. The 2 black ones I thought would be suitable for school, I love the blue flowers and the dots on them. I picked up the green one as well as I thought I would wear it quite a lot it was only £2 as it was in the sale. The red one was also £2 so I may have to pick another one of those up as well. 

I am going shopping again at the weekend so I will probably have another haul for you as I plan on going to Primark again as they have some lovely bits in at the moment. What have you bought recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis