Sunday 19 January 2014

Weekend Wishlist #9 Makeup Edition


This year I thought I would continue posting my Weekend Wishlists posts but I want to try and make sure that I post them weekly. I thought I could have themed wishlists such as makeup, fashion, high end makeup etc. Let me know what you think of this idea. 

So onto my wishlist. The first item on my wishlist is the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer I have seen so many good reviews of this concealer and I am always interested in finding new concealers. The only other creamy concealer I have tried was the Dainty Doll one which I didn't like as I found it was too dry but I have heard so many people rave about this concealer so I must try it. 

Next item is a new release from Maybelline. The new mascara is called the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara . This mascara has 2 wands one for your top lashes and one for your bottom lashes. I have only ever tried one Maybelline mascara ( Great Lash) but I love it. So many people rave about Maybelline the Falsies mascara and this one is so unique that I have to try it out. 

Next is the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. I love my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and I really want to find another light coverage foundation that I love as well. The Revlon one is a light coverage foundation which I have been longing to try ever since it was released last year and I think this year will be the year that I find another foundation that I love as much as the Wake Me Up one. 

Another product that I have had my eye on for awhile is the Bourjois Colour Edition 24hr cream eyeshadow I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and I would like to see how these compare. They are slightly more expensive than the Colour Tattoos but they have some gorgeous shades that I can't wait to get my hands on. 

The next product is something that i already have tons of but I really want to try this. It is the Soap and Glory Smooch Operator Lip Balm I am always interested in trying out new lip balms as you can never have too many. I use lip balms all the time and imagine one from Soap and Glory will smell amazing. 

The last item is the Garnier BB Cream I love light coverage products and my mum uses this and says that it is very good. She says that it isn't too heavy either so I really want to try this. I like to wear tinted moisturisers or BB creams to school as they are a lighter option compared to foundation.

So that is everything on my wishlist this week, what's on yours?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis