Saturday 25 January 2014

NOTD: Purple With A Silver Twist


Illamasqua Faux Pas and Rimmel Your Majesty
I got Illamasqua's Faux Pas in a mystery box quite awhile ago. Faux Pas is from the Fall 2011 collection called Theatre Of The Nameless. Faux Pas has a rubbery finish to it and the rubberised cap shows that it is part of the rubber effect nail polishes. At first I wasn't sure how I would like the rubber effect but I actually quite liked. I decided to add some silver stripes to it as I had seen something similar on Pinterest.  

Illamasqua Faux Pas and Rimmel Your Majesty

Illamasqua Faux Pas and Rimmel Your Majesty
I am very pleased with how it turned out. I only needed 2 coats of Faux Pas for it to become opaque. I think the silver stripes really add something to this look as well. Although they aren't the smoothest lines I think with practise I could get the lines to work really well. Faux Pas lasted really well it lasted me well over a week which I was really impressed with. Your Majesty from Rimmel is very similar to Essie's No Place Like Chrome.  However it isn't identical Your Majesty is slightly darker and it has a different formula but it is quite similar. 

What have you got on your nails at the moment? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis