Saturday 18 January 2014

NOTD: Damson Dream


NO7 Damson Dream
I got this nail polish quite awhile ago from Boots when they gave out NO7 vouchers, I decided to try a nail polish as I love nail polishes. The Stay Perfect range has quite a lot of colours so there will be something for everyone. The colour I got was Damson Dream which is a gorgeous purple colour with a red shimmer running through it. 

NO7 Damson Dream

NO7 Damson Dream
You need 2 coats of this to get it fully opaque. This applies really well, it has wide brush so it applies evenly. I love the colour of this but I found that without a top coat this chips really easily. I don't normally bother with a top coat as I usually can wear polishes a week before they start chipping but this one chipped really easily which is quite disappointing. When I use a top coat it does last much longer though. It is a shame that this chips so quickly as they retail at £6 which is quite a lot considering how quickly it chips. There are much cheaper polishes that don't cheap as quickly as this does so it was a little bit of a let down. I love the colour though and it is perfect for autumn/winter. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis