Monday 20 January 2014

Lush Haul


After Christmas Lush had a sale online and I decided to make an order as I haven't tried much from Lush as I haven't got a store in my town and I can't always justify their prices but the sale was a great opportunity to try some of their products. 

First off I got the Golden Wonder Bath Bomb which I'm really looking forward to using it as I saw it on quite a few blogs over Christmas. I also got Butterball which is quite a basic bath bomb but it is really moisturising and smells really nice. I got Cinders as I had seen that in many Lush hauls before Christmas and it looked really nice. The last bath bomb I got was So White which smells amazing ad I can't wait to use it. I got the Melting Snowman as it looked so cute. The last thing I got was the Rose Jam shower gel which smells amazing. 

I am looking forward to trying out all of these products and as I do I will review them for you. I want to start trying more Lush products so if you have any recommendations let me know. 

Did you get anything in the sale? What are your favourite Lush products?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis