Monday 27 January 2014

ELF Haul January 2013


A little while ago I ordered a few things from ELF  and today I thought I would share with you what I got. I will be doing more in depth reviews of these products once I try them out. 

Firstly I picked up the Daily Brush Cleaner I am really bad at cleaning my brushes, I don't do it as often as I should but I am hoping that this will be much quicker to do so that I will be able to clean my brushes more often. I heard about the new Moisturising Lipsticks and I knew I had to try them out. I love moisturising lipsticks so I thought these would be perfect for me. I choose the shade Flirty & Fabulous which is a gorgeous bright pink. I am currently really enjoying using this and it is quite a moisturising formula. I wanted to repurchase the Eyelid Primer in Sheer but that was sold out so I opted for Champagne which I think will work well with all of my neutral eyeshadows. This primer is one of my favourites and it is so affordable so I definitely recommend it.  I got 2 of the Baked Blushes as I had heard such good things about them. I got the shades Peachy Cheeky and Pinktastic both of these are beautiful colours and I am looking forward to trying them out. The last 2 items are eyeshadows, I had previously tried the Baked Eyeshadow in Bark and loved it so much that I wanted to try another one. I chose the shade Burnt Plum as I thought it would work really well with Bark.  The last thing I got was from the Mineral range, I haven't tried many products from this range and as it was in the sale I thought it was worth giving it a try. I got the Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Lunch Break which is a gorgeous colour and one that I am loving wearing all over my lid. 

So this is all the products that I got from ELF as I try them out I will review them for you. Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any ELF recommendations? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis