Wednesday 18 December 2013

NOTD: Black Cherries

I haven't written a post in a very long time and the reason for this is because school has been very hectic. As I am sure you are aware I am in my last year of school and next year I am going to university so I need to concentrate and get good grades and because I have been working so hard I just haven't had time to write any posts. Hopefully now that it is nearing the Christmas holidays I will have more time to write posts although I do have mock exams to revise for.
Rimmel Black Cherries
Today I am going to share with you an notd, this is the perfect colour for autumn/winter. This is Rimmel's Black Cherries I got this last year near Christmas but I lost it and I have only recently found it so I thought I would try it out. 

Rimmel Black Cherries
I quite like this polish it is a deep red/purple colour which makes it perfect for this time of year. The photo above doesn't really do it justice. It has a bit of shimmer running through it but it was really hard to pick up on the camera. This colour dried quite quickly and I only needed 2 coats. It lasted quite a few days before it started chipping. 

Rimmel Black Cherries
I like the colour of this polish but I'm not sure if it is too dark for my skin. Sometimes dark colours don't always suit me but I do quite like this one.

What have you got on your nails right now?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis