Tuesday 24 December 2013

Haul December 2013

Today I wanted to share with you a few things that I have bought. I have had these quite awhile but I just haven't had time to post this haul. I got some fantastic things and I will be reviewing them shortly.

Firstly I got this amazing bargain from Tesco. It is the L'Oreal Post Party Beauty SOS gift set. The reason I bought this was because I was repurchasing the Micellar Solution as I already love it and I was running out. A single bottle cost £4.99 and this gift set was on offer for £5 down from £8 so it made sense to get the gift set which comes with the Micellar Solution and the Triple Active Day Moisturiser. I can't wait to try the moisturiser out and I will be reviewing it as soon as I have tried it. 

I went to The Body Shop and me and my sister both got this gift set. My sister was buying this and the sales assistant said that you could get another one and it would only cost you £16 for both. One of these sets costs £12 so you were only paying £4 for one of them so I decided to get one as well. Inside is the Chocomania shower gel, body scrub and body butter it also comes with one of those mesh scrubby things (does anyone know the official name for them?) I love this scent and this little gift set is so cute. 

Lastly I onto some makeup items. I bought another Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Midnight Glam, I really like these and I wanted to try out a black one to see what it would look like. I went into my local discount beauty shop and I got a few bits. I bought a Rimmel Glam Eyes single eyeshadow in the shade Tribute I'd heard great things about these eyeshadows. People said that they were very pigmented and I agree with them. I got this for £1.49. I also picked up the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer this had been on my wishlist ever since I tried the foundation and powder. The powder is one of my favourites and I'd heard that the concealer was really good. The last 2 items I got are lip products. I picked up the L'Oreal Colour Rich lipstick in Intense Fuschia, I already own one of these and although the colour is not right for me I love the formula so I thought I'd try another one and I got it at a fraction of the RRP I got it for £2.99. The last lipstick I picked up was the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries In The Snow. I'd seen many bloggers writing about this lipstick and it looked lovely so when I saw it for £2.99 I snapped it up. 

What have you been buying recently? I am looking forward to trying all these products and I will write reviews for them as soon as I've tried them.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis