Wednesday 25 December 2013

Festive Nails

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you are all having a fantastic Christmas day. I wrote this post last night as I had a major blogging session and scheduled lots of posts as after Christmas I am going to be revising for my mock exams so I might not have much time to blog. I will try and blog as much as I can for you but I hope you can understand that my exams will always come before my blog.
Nails Inc. Big Apple Red and Glamour Glitter
So I hope you are having a good day spending it with your family and friends. I thought I would share with you my festive nails. As you may be aware I do not do a lot of nail art, this is for two reasons number 1 is I don't have time and number 2 is I am not very good at it. But this look is very quick and easy to do. Recently I have been loving my Nails Inc. polishes, I have quite a few of these and they are one of my favourite brands. However they can be quite expensive at £11 a bottle so my tip is keep your eyes open for offers as you can often pick them up with magazines. So the colours that I have used to create this look are Big Apple Red a gorgeous red colour and Glamour Glitter which is a very fine glitter top coat which I love. 

Nails Inc. Big Apple Red and Glamour Glitter
I love red polishes and this is a gorgeous colour, you only need 2 coats and it is really long lasting. I love the glossy finish of it as well. I am not always a massive lover of glitter polishes but this fine glitter is perfect, it isn't too difficult to remove and it still keeps my nails smooth.

Nails Inc. Big Apple Red and Glamour Glitter
I am really pleased with this look and I think it looks very festive without being too much. 

I hope you are having a great Christmas and I'd love to know what you are wearing on your nails today. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis