Tuesday 5 November 2013

Weekly Summary #10

I am so sorry for my lack of posts recently school has been really busy and I've had so much work to do. I know I was planning to post during half term but I really wanted a rest as I'd been busy at school. I don't see my school work lightening up any time soon so I'll be posting as and when. If any one wants to write a guest post for me that would be a great help. If you are interested email me at prettylittlefashionista@hotmail.com

So last week I went to the Bath Spa open day which was really nice. The campus was lovely but the course wasn't that great which was slightly disappointing. But in more positive news I have got 3 offers from Unis. I have got offers from Gloucestershire, Brighton and Bournemouth so far which is really exciting.

It is now officially the countdown to Christmas now or in my eyes anyway. I love buying presents and decorating the tree. Pinterest has been my best friend recently has I have been getting Christmas inspiration from there. Hopefully this year I will be able to write some Christmas themed posts which is super exciting.

What have you been up to recently?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis