Saturday 23 November 2013

September and October Empties


So I know it is like the middle of November but I wanted to share with you my September and October empties. I was supposed to post this ages ago but it go to the end of each month and I hadn't posted it so I thought I would post it now before it is the end of the month again. I haven't actually used that much up recently but I thought I would still share my empties with you. I finished the Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes which  I wasn't a massive fan of. I usually use wipes if I haven't got time or I haven't actually got that much makeup on. I know they are bad for your skin but I don't always use them. I also use wipes to remove swatches. Usually I take photos for my blog in bulk as I don't get very much time so I always need to get rid of my swatches. These wipes were ok, they were quite soft but they weren't amazing at removing makeup. Next empty is the Pantene Deep Repair Mask   which I love. This is a really nice mask it deeply conditions my hair and it smells amazing. I will repurchase this again however I want to try some other masks as well. I used up the Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser  which I loved. I preferred this one to the Vitamin E one. This removed makeup really well, it was gentle on the skin and it made my skin look brighter. I would definitely get this again. I used up some Colgate toothpaste which I quite liked it did make my teeth seem slightly whiter however I prefer the one I'm currently using called Max White one. I used up the Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix which I got in an issue of Cosmopolitan, I loved this product and I am tempted to buy the full size. Firstly this smelt amazing and it made my legs so soft and smooth. It is one of the best body lotions that I have ever used and it sank into my skin really likely which is a huge plus for me. The last thing I used up was the Spa Hand Wash I got this in a gift set last Christmas, it came with a hand lotion as well. This hand wash smelt amazing and I am sad that I can't get it all year round. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis