Wednesday 6 November 2013

NOTD: I'm All Ears


Today I am going to share with you an NOTD featuring OPI's I'm All Ears which is from the Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection. So as I am sure you are all ware I love pink nail polishes  in fact I love anything pink. I got this polish from Fragrance Direct for £399 and although I don't think this particular shade is on there any more there are still plenty of shades to choose from. 

OPI I'm All Ears

OPI I'm All Ears

OPI I'm All Ears
I love the colour of this, it is a sparkly pink with a blue shimmer running through it. The polish was quite sheer so I needed 3 coats but it lasted a week which is very impressive.The finish is jelly-ish. I love this colour and I think it will become a favourite of mine. 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis