Saturday 19 October 2013

Weekly Summary #9

So this week has been another busy week what with sending my UCAS application off and revising for my theory test. I have been very busy.

So on Thursday my UCAS application got sent off (for those of you not in the UK or don't know it is my university application) Now I have to wait for the universities to give me offers. I am so nervous as I don't know when I'll back and I'm scared I won't get any offers.

Also today I had my theory test which I was super worried about as I didn't want to fail it. I have been revising all week and yesterday I had a major cramming session which seems to have worked because I passed. As I was going through answering the questions I was sure that I had got loads wrong but I hadn't I got 45 out of 50 and you need 43 to pass. On the hazard perception part I got 55 out of 75 and you need 44 to pass. So I was very pleased with this result.

As of Thursday I have a week and a few days off which means I'll be able to post more often. On Monday I am going to Derbyshire for a day and at the end of the week I am going to Bath Spa open day. 

What have you been up to this week?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis