Thursday 3 October 2013

September Favourites


Today I am sharing with you my September favourites. I didn't use many different products this month so I only have a few favourites to share with you. I have been loving using the Seventeen Back Lash Eyeliner to tightline my eyes as this makes my lashes look fuller and longer. This is very easy to use and it stays put all day and it is really creamy as well. I have been loving the Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencils as they are so quick and easy to apply in the morning. I have the shade Vintage Blush and Vanilla Sky. They blend really easy and they stay put throughout the day. Lastly is the Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream I love the formula of this it is light and blends in easily. I noticed a reduction in my dark circles within a few days.

What have you been loving this month? 

 Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis