Wednesday 23 October 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry
As I have mentioned many times already on this blog I love the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polishes. I love the finish and the shade range is amazing there is something for everyone. The first shade I got was Greenberry which started my love for these polishes. I then went out and got Passionfruit a gorgeous red colour. I am now sharing with you Blueberry which is a gorgeous powder blue.  


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry
I absolutely adore the glossy finish of these polishes. These last for a week before they start to chip which is amazing for drugstore polishes. I love this colour it is a gorgeous blue and it is very different from the reds or pinks that I usually go for. You only need 2 coats of these polishes and they dry really quickly as well which is good if you are short of time as I usually am. It is only in the past few years that I have got into nail polish before I didn't mind going out without any polish on my nails but now I can't bear to leave the house if my nails aren't painted. I lead quite a busy live as I am currently studying A Levels which requires a lot of time, work and effort so I don't always have time to be painting my nails and changing the colour every few days for me it is important that polishes can last a week or 5 at least days so I can repaint them at the weekend. I cannot recommend these polishes enough and even if you don't like this colour I can guarantee that there is a colour in the range that you will love.

Have you tried any of these polishes?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis