Monday 21 October 2013

Boots Why Must You Sell So Many Pretty Things?

I thought I had already posted this haul but it appears that I haven't. So I thought I would share it with you today.
So after seeing the NYC Nail Polishes on so many blogs I decided to pick them up for myself. The colours look fantastic and from the swatches I have seen the quality is really good considering they are only £1.79. The shades I chose are Blue Sky (although it is a mint green colour) and Spring Tulip. Another colour that featured on many blogs was Raindrop but it looked very similar to Rimmel's Mind The Gap Victoria which I already owned. 
I then went into Poundland I picked up a Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer in Bare Silk these are basically cream eyeshadows and are very similar to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos which I love. I love the colour and I have since picked up another in the shade Cashmere Plum which you will see in another haul soon. 
Then lastly in Boots I picked up a few things. After seeing this Revlon lipstick on someone's blog I knew I had to have it. It is from the Super Lustrous range and is in the shade Pink In The Afternoon (415). It is a gorgeous nude shade which is great for everyday wear. I picked up another Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Stick as I already had Vanilla Sky and really liked it so I picked up Vintage Blush. The last thing I picked up was a lipstick from Natural Collection. I have only tried a few products from this brand and I have really liked them especially the blush. Again this was another product that I saw on someone's blog it is in the shade Raspberry which is a subtle red and it is the perfect colour for autumn/winter. 

What I can summarise from this is that reading other people's blogs is bad for my purse as I always find too many nice things that I want.

I am sorry this haul is quite late as I bought these items quite awhile ago but I could have sworn I had posted it. Look out for another haul soon as I am going away for a few days and I am bound to buy some more things.

What have you bought this week? Any recommendations? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis