Sunday 13 October 2013

Autumn Outfit Idea #1

Autumn Outfit








Scarf from Jules B
£34.97

This is a simple outfit that I created that would be suitable for this autumn. The white top is a good basic and you will be able to create a lot of outfits with it. Pair it with some darker navy jeans and some black ankle boots and you have a cute simple outfit. Then to jazz it up add some accessories I think orange is a great colour for autumn and as it gets colder a scarf will come in handy. The bangle and earrings just add a finishing touch to the outfit. Every outfit needs a bag and I love this one it will go with so many outfits. If it is really cold I would pair this outfit with a grey coat. 

I hope you enjoyed this outfit idea. I plan to do more of these so if you have any requests/ suggestions then let me know. 

Also I know I haven't blogged a lot recently this is because I have had a lot of school work to do and obviously that always comes first but I am going to try and schedule some posts and it is half term next week so I'll hopefully be able to post more. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

Twitter/Facebook/Bloglovin   

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis