Monday 2 September 2013

NOTD: Neon Art


NOTD: Collection Neon Art
I got this polish free as Boots had an offer if you spent £4 you got a free polish. I chose Neon Art as I love pink polishes. Collection's nail polishes are really lovely they have a nice wide brush which makes it easy to apply. They dry really quickly and they last a long time as well. They are very affordable at only £1.99 a bottle.  

NOTD: Collection Neon Art

NOTD: Collection Neon Art
I love the colour of this polish it is a bright pink and it looks really glossy on my nails. It has lasted me 5 days which is really good. I love the colour as it compliments my skin tone and I love how easy it was to apply it only needed 2 coats and it wasn't streaky. 

What have you got on your nails right now?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis