Thursday 19 September 2013

Liebster Award #6


I was nominated again for the liebster award by Maya from Big Beauty Bag. Now has I have already been nominated for this award I won't be nominating any new people but I will still answer Maya's questions as hopefully you'll find the answers interesting. 

1. When did you first get into fashion/beauty?
I'd say I've always been quite girly but I didn't start using makeup until I was about 13 and I probably started getting into fashion when I was 14.


2. What's your favourite beverage?I really like Nescafe's vanilla lattes or diet coke.


3. What is your favourite song at the moment?I am loving Katy Perry's new song Roar, Olly Murs Dear Darlin and Passenger Let Her Go.


4. What is your favourite makeup item to shop for?I love buying lipsticks or nail polishes and sometimes I go through phases of buying lots of eye products it depends what mood I'm in.

5. Heels or flats?
I am a sucker for comfy shoes so I often wear flats I can't stand  having sore feet.

6. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick I just find lipgloss too sticky although I do love the Revlon Colourburst lipglosses. 

7. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Probably Ian Sommerholder who plays Damon in Vampire Diaries.

8. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play you?
This is hard, I'd say either Lucy Hale or Mila Kunis even though they look nothing like me :)


9. What is your favourite month of the year?I like December because it's Christmas and I love that time of year or July as it's the summer holidays. 

10. Do you like scary movies?
I like them as long as they aren't too scary. I've seen Woman in Black which is really good and I like horror films that have a comedy element to them such as Scream and the Final Destination series. 


Thank you to Maya for nominating me and I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis