Wednesday 21 August 2013

NOTD: Maximillian Strasse Her and Silver Shatter


Essie Maximillian Strasse Her
I got Essie Maximillian Strasse Her from Fragrance Direct for £1.99 and I thought I would try it with one of the OPI shatter I got from Poundland.
Maximillian Strasse Her and Silver Shatter
I applied OPI's Silver Shatter on top and I really love the effect it gave. I really liked the shatter look as it was something different from my usual glossy nail colour. Maximillian Strasse Her is an unusual shade and not one I'd usually go for but I'm really glad that I did as it is something different and it made a change. 

Maximillian Strasse Her and Silver Shatter

What have you got on your nails? Would you like to see a nail polish collection post?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis