Monday 26 August 2013

I've Been Shopping Again...

So as the title suggests I have been shopping again. I went to Banbury and I did a little bit of shopping as I had a few things that I wanted to get.
Barry M gelly Hi Shine, Rimmel 60 Seconds and Collection felt liner
In Boots I bought a few things. I picked up more of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polishes as I love them. After trying Greenberry I have since bought 4 other colours and I plan to get more. At the moment Boots has a great offer because these are buy one get one half price so it would be rude not to pick up some new colours. The shades I got were Grapefruit and Guava. I also picked up a Rimmel London 60 Seconds polish, I saw this on Alice's blog (Bright Town Girl) and I loved the colour and I knew I had to have it. I also picked up the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner as I've been loving my winged eyeliner recently and I needed a new felt liner.
Milani blush and bronzer duos and glimmer stripes
I then went to Poundland as I usually find some great bargains. In my last haul  I showed you a Milani Blush and Bronzer Duo I really like it so I thought I would pick up some more shades I got Sunset City and Sunset Beach. I also spotted this Milani Glimmer Stripes in Pink Glimmer this product can be used on the eyes or cheeks. You can use the colours individually or blended together. I can't wait to try these products as they look so pretty.
Mellor & Russell Hair Oil
I also spotted this Mellor & Russell Hair Oil and I thought it was worth trying as it was only £1. I have tried a few hair oils and I really like them so hopefully this will be ok. 

Makeup Sponge
Lastly I picked up another Makeup Sponge from H&M as I love to use them to apply makeup. They are dupe of the Beauty Blender but at a fraction of the price. This one costs just £1.99 so is well worth trying. 

What have you bought recently? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis