Saturday 3 August 2013

Fragrance Direct Haul

I made an order from one of my favourite websites Fragrance Direct . You can find some great deals on there. They sell a range of products from perfumes to makeup and all at bargain prices. 
Nail Polishes Essie and OPI
I picked up 2 Essie nail polishes for £1.99. I got Maximilian Strasse Her and Avenue Maintain which are both lovely colours. I have about 15 Essie nail polishes in my collection and they have all been bought at discount prices. I picked up 2 OPI nail polishes for £3.99. I love OPI nail polishes and I really like pink nail polishes. I got Nothing Mousie Bout It which is a lovely top coat made up of pink hearts which is so cute. The other colour I got was I'm All Ears. I can't wait to try these polishes out. 
W7 eye primer and Rimmel lipstick
I picked up the W7 Eye Primer as my ELF one has nearly run out so I thought I'd pick up this one to give it a try. I then picked up a Rimmel lipstick in Sweetheart Tulips. I love the colour of this and I can't wait to try it out. 

Zuri Brightening Skin Renew Face Mask
I then picked up some products from Zuri Skincare which is made by Sleek Makeup. I picked up the Face Mask as I need a new one, The Brightening Skin Renew Night Serum and the face moisturiser. I can't wait to try theses products and I will be reviewing them all soon. 

Zuri Brightening Skin Renew Night Serum

Zuri Anti Shine Face Moisturiser

Have you bought anything from Fragrance direct recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis