Monday 8 July 2013

Weekly Summary #3

This week not an awful lot happened. Me and my mum went to Loughborough Uni open day, as although I plan to do the makeup course in London I still need to look at the options and have a backup plan. The campus was really nice and it looked like a lovely uni but unfortunately it is not what I really want to do. We had lunch out a local pub and we had burger and chips which was surprisingly good.

I am not a massive fan of the hot weather that we have been having, I have found that it has been too hot to do anything.I watched the tennis to see Andy Murray win which was pretty fantastic.

I have also started putting together my portfolio of makeup looks and I am really impressed with how it is coming a long. As soon as I have done more work on it I will be launching a new blog specifically to share my makeup looks with you. 

Also whilst on the subject of makeup the Debenhams website has a fantastic offer the Illamasqua Mystery Box  has 50% off so now it is £17.50 and the box is worth over £90 so this is a bargain not to be missed. I will do a separate post on mine once it arrives. 

What have you been up to this week?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis