Monday 8 July 2013

Summer Makeup


Summer Makeup
Today I wanted to share with you my summer makeup that I will be wearing throughout the summer. 

Face
As it is summer I will be wearing a primer as it is getting warmer. I had a sample of the Benefit That Gal Primer so I am going to use it up to see what it is like. I really like a light coverage foundation that gives a radiant glow and that is what the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation gives. I have been loving the MUA Cover and Conceal because it really brightens up the eye area. I have been lightly dusting my skin with the Maybelline Fit Me Powder which is really good as it is really light on the skin and doesn't look cakey. For blush I love my pinks and the Natural Collection one in Pink Cloud is amazing. 

Eyes
Recently I have been using primers aa lot more I have been using the ELF Eyelid Primer which is really good it makes my eyeshadow last much linger and it is only £1.50. I have been using the MUA Undress Me Too Palette a lot as the cooler shades of brown are perfect for the summer. For days when I don't want as much on my eyes I have been reaching for the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige it is a gorgeous gold eyeshadow and works well as a base or by itself. Some days I wear this and some mascara and it look lovely. For mascara I love the W7 Massive Lashes mascara it can create quite natural lashes with a couple coats or much bigger lashes with a few more coats. 

Lips
I love the Revlon Lip Butters and my favourite shade at the moment is Wild Watermelon as it is the perfect summer red as it isn't too bright. This is great if you are looking into starting to wear red lips. My other choice is the MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted I love this type of application and when MUA realised their own I knew I'd have to try them. I really like them and Broken Hearted is probably my favourite colours. 

What will you be wearing this summer?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis