Monday 22 July 2013

Summer Essentials The Non-Makeup Items

Today I thought I would share my Non-Makeup summer essentials as I have already shared my makeup essentials.
Summer Essentials Skincare
I love the Botanics Toning Spritz as it is so refreshing to spray on your face when the weather is hot. I love soft skin for summer and I use face masks to achieve it. I love applying a mask at the weekend as it is so relaxing. The one I am currently using is the Superdrug Simply Pure Face Mask . I usually use a hot cloth cleanser to remove my makeup but in the summer I prefer something lighter and that is why I have gone back to the Simple Makuep Remover this is really light on my skin and removes even the most stubborn eye makeup .
Summer Essentials Bodycare
Like a said above I love to have soft skin for summer and I really like having smooth legs as I usually wear dresses in the summer. At the moment I am loving The Daily Smooth Body Butter from Soap and Glory  it smells amazing, it sinks in quickly and is really moisturising. I have been loving Soap and Glory's Pulp Friction Body Scrub this is not the traditional Soap and Glory pink scent (which I love) this has made a nice change to have a different scent. The texture of this is very interesting and is different from other scrubs I have tried. It is really good at removing dry patches and makes my legs really smooth. I use the next product when I'm feeling particularly lazy. The Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser has changed my life, before I was lazy and often skipped moisturising but this product has changed all that.
Summer Essentials Haircare
For hair I love to protect it from the heat and any other damage that may occur. I have 2 products I wanted to share with you the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance which I have been using for awhile. I love it as it acts as a detangler as well as protecting your hair plus it smells amazing. The other product is a Strengthening Cream from Herbal Essences new range Bee Strong. This range smells of honey and is meant to strengthen damaged hair. I have used this a few times and it makes my hair really soft and it smells gorgeous.  

Summer Essentials Perfume
Onto scents I love vanilla so the Madagascan Vanilla Flower range from The Body Shop is perfect for me. I bought this in a set which came with a body lotion and shower gel it was in the sale for £12 but I got it for £7 as the sales assistant offered me one that had a slightly damaged box so I got it for less which is a bargain. Thee other scent is by Kate Moss and it is called Summertime. To me this scent just smells of summer it is fresh and I love wearing it. 

Summer Essentials SPF
The most important product for summer is SPF, I burn very easily so I always pick the highest SPF available. Another essential is after sun lotion in case you do get burnt as it is very soothing on the skin. I use the Nivea one. 

What are your summer essentials?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis