Wednesday 24 July 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc OMP


Nails Inc OMP
I got this nail polish awhile ago with Fabulous magazine. You had to save coupons and it came with another nail polish called Atomic which is a bright orange. This shade is called OMP (Oh My Pink) which is a bright pink. I have quite a few Nails Inc. nail polishes and I really like them, they are good quality and  they only need 2 coats. 

Nails Inc OMP
I really like this colour, I love reds and pinks (I plan to share my favourites with you soon). I really like that you only need 2 coats and it dries really quickly. The colour dries quite shiny and it lasts nearly a week before it started chipping. I really like that in some lights it looks pink and in other lights it looks red.
Nails Inc OMP
I really want to get more Nails Inc. polishes because I love them. 

What is your favourite shade?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis