Wednesday 10 July 2013

Magazine Freebies (August 2013)

This month magazines are on fire with their freebies. There are tons to pick up and hopefully there is something for everyone.
Instyle
Instyle 
They are giving away a small Rituals Volume Mascara in Perfection. I love mascaras I am somewhat of an addict as I am always buying them to try and find the best one. This one is a small 3.5ml sample which will be great for travelling.

Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan 
They are giving away some Nip + Fab products. You have a choice from the Dry Legs Fix, Bust Fix and 365 Body Glow Fix. The dry legs fix was the only one that appealed to me and I can't wait to try it out. It smells really nice as well. 

Glamour
Glamour
I love Glamour magazine they seem to team up with the best brands. This month it is Balance Me I was so excited as they had some products last year and I loved the moisturiser that I got. This time you can chose from the Super Toning Body Wash, Shine On Tinted Lip Salve, Pure Skin Face Wash and Moisture Rich Face Cream.  I picked up everything as the magazine only costs £2 so you are getting 4 products for £8 which is less than what the products are worth so it is a good deal. 

Marie Claire
Marie Claire
I was happy to see Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner as I am on the hunt for a good one as I have the MUA one but I'm not a massive fan so I will see how this goes. If you have any recommendations let me know. 

Harper's Bazaar
Harper's Bazaar 
Lastly is a free sample jar of the L'Occitane En Provence Precious Cream I love this brand as I have tried a couple of their hand creams so it will be interesting to try some of their other products.

Have you picked up any freebies this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis