Tuesday 23 July 2013

Liebster Award #5

My good friend Becki nominated me for the Liebster Award as I have already been nominated for this award I am only going to answer the questions. I hope you guys enjoy reading my answers if you want to answer these questions then let me know so I can read your answers. 

1. What is your dream for the future?

I really want to travel one of the top places I want to go to is America.

2. If you could live your life by one motto/ quote what would it be?

Always do what you are afraid to do- I love this quote as I believe we should take all the opportunities that we are given even if they may scare us.

3. Who inspires you? (Celebrity, Family etc.)

My family and friends inspire but  also Youtubers and Bloggers inspire me. Zoella in particular inspires me her post titled Just Say Yes really inspires and that is why my favourite quote is so important to me.


4. Favourite Make-up brand?

This is tough I love different brands for different products but I’d probably say Revlon.

5. What is your favourite type of product? (i.e Mascara, Lipstick)

I love mascara I think no look is complete without it. Even if I’m not wearing much makeup I always wear mascara.

6. What brands/ shops do you wish were sold where you live but aren't? (i.e Sephora come to the UK!)

I wish I had a MAC counter near me and I wish we had a Sephora. I also wish that we had some of the shade ranges that they get in the USA especially the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.  Also I wish the UK had a Bath and Body Works, I’ve tried a few of their products as my friend bought some back from America and I love them.

7. What is one item that you really want but it’s too expensive? (i.e. Chanel Handbag)

I would love to buy either a Chanel or Dior makeup product. Or the Naked palette from Urban Decay and I also have my eye on the Nars blushes.

8. If you could look like anybody who would you want to look like and why?

I would love to look like Ashley Benson because I love her style or maybe Rachel Bilson as I love ombre hair but don’t have the guts to get it done on my hair. 


9. Dream Job?

I really want to be a makeup artist and hopefully next year I will be doing a course which will help me learn everything I need to know.

10. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?


I would love to live in a city maybe New York or London.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning on average?

This depends if I’m going to school I have to get ready quickly so I’d say it probably takes me 10 minutes. If I have more time to get ready then it can take up to 20 minutes.  

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis