Tuesday 16 July 2013

Guest Bloggers Wanted

Next Saturday (27th) I am going away for 2 weeks, I intend to still post some posts but I thought it would be nice to have some guest posters for whilst I'm away. I would like around 7 guest posts which I can post over the 2 weeks which I am away as it will give me the opportunity to still post some of my own posts. Obviously if I get more then I will post those as well. 

So I am looking for posts that will relate to my blog so they can be beauty, fashion or lifestyle. If you are interested please can you email me (prettylittlefashionista@hotmail.com) with a brief description of the post you are going to write and a link to your blog so I can include it in a introduction on your guest post. 

I would like to receive all guest posts by next Thursday (25th) this gives you time to prepare a post and for me time to schedule them.

I look forward to seeing what ideas you have

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis