Sunday 30 June 2013

Weekly Summary #2

So this week seemed to last a very long time even though school wasn't too busy. On Tuesday we had sports day and because I am in sixth form I didn't do an awful lot. On Thursday we only had half a day so I got to go home early and catch up on blogging. I had another driving lesson this week, I am so bad at driving but hopefully I'll get better soon.

On Saturday I went to London. I went to the Delamar Academy End of Year Exhibition. Last week I mentioned that I want to do a makeup course instead of going to UNI, so this was a great opportunity to see the school and ask question about the school. After seeing the school I know that this is what I really want to do and I loved the school. As I want to become a makeup artist I need to start creating a portfolio of different looks and I've been thinking about creating a new blog so I can showcase my different looks. I will keep this blog for reviews, NOTDs and outfit posts etc and have another blog  that only has my makeup blogs. I need to start thinking of names for my new blog so if you have any suggestions for names then I'd love to hear them. 

Also at the top of my blog you may have noticed my tabs and that recently I have added a new one called Review Dictionary here you can see all the reviews I have written. The brands are listed alphabetically and you can see which products I have reviewed from that brand. I thought it would be helpful for people who want to see a particular review. 

Lastly do you have any post requests if you do I'd love to hear them so I know what you want to see on my blog.

What have you been up to this week?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis