Sunday 23 June 2013

Weekly Summary #1

I want to start making this blog a bit more personal, so I am going to be doing a view more lifestyle posts. I have decided to do a new series called 'Weekly Summary' in which I summarise my week. Obviously some weeks not a lot happens but hopefully these posts will still be interesting.

So this week at school we are starting the UCAS process (for those who don't know this is the process of applying to university). At the moment I don't want to go to university and I am thinking of doing a makeup course instead as this is something I am passionate about. I am not particularly enjoying A Levels and I don't think I'm passionate about any of my subjects to carry them on at university. I'm still applying to Uni just in case I do change my mind although I don't think I'm going to.

Also on Friday I finally went to see The Great Gatsby, which was amazing. I really enjoyed the film and the story is really good. I'm also reading the book and I am about half the way through and the film follows the book really well. The film is directed by Baz Luhrmann and I love his films Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite films of all time. 

Now that school isn't so hectic and I have less homework I am able to take advantage of the Sky Movie channels which before I was unable to do as I didn't have time to sit down and watch a 2 hour long film. I watched Dark Shadows which I really enjoyed, I did want to see it at the cinema but I didn't make it as our nearest cinema is about a 30 minute drive which makes it difficult to get there as I have to get my parents to drive me.

On the subject of driving, I have started having driving lessons. I was really nervous about starting them but so far it hasn't been too bad.

What have you been up to this week?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis