Saturday 15 June 2013

Updated Skincare Routine #3

I thought it was about time I did an updated skincare routine post as some of the products have changed. Some of them haven't changed so I didn't bother photographing them, if you want to see them you can look at my old post here
This new face wash from Clean & Clear is really refreshing to use in the morning. It really wakes up my skin and the little beads in it gently exfoliate my skin. 

I love this moisturiser from Nivea it is really light but it gives my skin a lot of moisture. I really recommend this cream they also have one for dry and sensitive skin and oily skin so there is something for everyone. 

I ran out of my Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser but I had this in my cupboard. I really like this it smells really nice and it removes my makeup really well. 

I really like this face wash which I use at night. It contains tea tree which helps combat spots and it also has lavender in as well so it smells really good. It actually has real bits of lavender in it which helps exfoliate the skin. This product uses natural ingredients which is another good thing about it. 

Lastly is my night cream, I love this one from Botanics. It smells really good and is super moisturising. It leaves my skin feeling really soft. If you want more information you can read my review here

What products are in your skincare routine?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis