Thursday 13 June 2013

Revlon Lip Butter Wild Watermelon Review



That's right I got another Revlon Lip Butter, these are so hyped amongst bloggers. I have 2 already Candy Apple and Strawberry Shortcake and I love them. This is one of the new shades that they bought out this year. I love this shade because it is a gorgeous red that isn't too bright so you can wear it everyday.  


Revlon bought out some other shades as well for spring/summer they were Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade, Brown Sugar, Red Velvet and Sugar Plum.

I love the packaging of these as they are the colour of the product so you can easily find it in your collection. I also like the lattice pattern on the lid as well. 





The formula is really moisturising, the lip butters are a bit like tinted lip balms as they are moisturising and add a little colour. As you can see the colour doesn't come out as bright as it looks in the packaging. This lasts around 3 hours before you need to reapply. I love this lip butter and it is save to say that I will wearing this throughout the summer as it is just beautiful. 

Have you tried the lip butters?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the lipstick think I might have to make a purchase

    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I recommend it as it's perfect for summer x

      Delete

AddThis