Wednesday 19 June 2013

MUA Haul


When I found out that MUA were going to be selling Fashionista products I knew I'd be making an order. I have been wanting a Fashionista palette for ages and this was a great opportunity for me to try them. You can fill a palette for £7 which is fantastic value. 

I decided to get 2 palettes one for blush and one for eyeshadow. In my blush palette I got the shades Rose Shine, Flush, Glowing and Milan. My eyeshadow palette contains Frozen, Nude Glimmer, Radiant and Gold Rush. I love the fact that you can customize your own palette.I also got a bronzer in the shade Barcelona.  I picked up another brush as I love the MUA brushes, I got the E2- Eyeshadow Contouring brush. I also picked 2 of MUA''s new blushes in Marshmallow and Candyfloss. That's all I bought and you can expect to see reviews of the products shortly.

What have you bought recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis