Saturday 29 June 2013

Magazine Freebies (July)

Today I thought I would share with you some of this months magazine freebies. I have said this before and I will say it again magazine freebies are a great way to try new products and get a flavour for lots of different brands that you probably wouldn't normally buy.
In Marie Claire they are giving away a mini Ciaté Caviar Manicure Set. The set comes with the polish Cookies and Cream and the caviar Shooting Stars. I can't wait to try this out I have never tried caviar nail art before so it will be interesting to see what it looks like. Also with this magazineyou get a mini sample of the Oral B toothpaste, I love getting mini toothpaste as they are great for travelling. 

In Glamour they are giving away Model Co. products. You can chose from a lip liner, eyeliner, mascara and 2 lipglosses (Strip Tease- a nude and Pink Berry- a pinky red colour). I am very excited to try out these products as I have never heard of this brand before.
Instyle have the Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Daily Moisture. I really like this brand as I have tried one of their hand creams and it is really moisturising. I also like this brand because they use organic ingredients and don't have any parabens. 

Have you picked up any freebies this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis