Friday 28 June 2013

June Empties

It's that time again in which I talk about the products I have used up in the past month. I am pretty impressed with the amount I use up each month, I'm always worried I won't have enough to talk about but that has never seemed to be a problem.
So first 2 things I used up are kinda similar they are cotton pads. I get the round ones which I use to take eye makeup and nail polish and I use the oval ones for my face. I like to use the oval ones for my face as they are a lot bigger so the cover more of my face and remove makeup quicker than if I use a round pad. I used up some of the Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes from the Daily Essentials range, these were ok but they weren't anything special so I probably wouldn't get them again.
Next I used up the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash I really liked this as it cleaned my face well and it smelt really good. This lasted me a really long time so if you are on a budget this would be perfect for you as you won't have to keep buying face wash. I was sad to finish the next item as I really liked it. It was the Botanics Skin Calming Night Cream I liked this as I found it really moisturising and it left my skin feeling smooth. I won't be repurchasing for the moment as I am trying out the Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream from Superdrug. 

Next is the Along Came Betty One Pot Of Polish I loved this scrub not only did it smell amazing but it was a really nice scrub. It wasn't too harsh and it left my skin feeling really soft. I wasn't a massive fan of this Radox bubble bath, the scent wasn't particularly for me. The only reason I used this up was because my sister had a really bad rash and this mad it worse. 

Lastly is the MUA Clear Mascara which I use to set my brows, this is so cheap and it does the job. I've already got a new one. 

What have you  been using up lately?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

1 comment:

  1. I go through cotton pads so quick they are so useful
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

AddThis