Monday 13 May 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter Review

I want to start off by apologising for the lack of posts, the reason is that I'm currently busy revising for my AS exams so that is taking up a lot of my time I'm going to try and schedule some posts for you but I may not be able to post as many as I usually do. I hope you can all understand and know that I will be back to blogging as soon as my exams finish. My last exam is June 5th and after that I will be posting more regularly. 
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
I picked up this highlighter a while ago from MUA and now I'm going to review it for you. This highlighter is part of their Undress Your Skin range and I have tried the foundation in this range and I love it (review). 

Here's what MUA says: Undress your Skin Highlighting Powder is a lightweight baked powder designed to provide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect to transform your complexion with luminescence shimmer. The Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder perfects any look by creating a natural, healthy glow that is suitable for all skin tones.

The Undress Your Skin range comes in the new white packaging. I really like the white packaging on this highlighter, it is sturdy and doesn't feel like it will break easily. You get 7.5g of product for £3. This is going to last me ages as you only need a small amount of it. 

The product itself has a beautiful swirl pattern to it, people have said it looks very similar to a MAC highlighter but I can't remember which one.
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter Swatch
The products is very pigmented without being too pigmented (if that makes sense). When applied to the skin it doesn't make your face look like a glitter ball it just adds a very natural looking shimmer to your cheeks. 

This lasts really well on the skin I'd say about 6-7 hours which is really good considering the price. I am in love with this highlighter and have been using it most days. It even featured in my April Favourites post.

Have you tried this? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you on BBunite blog hop page. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete

AddThis