Sunday 28 April 2013

Top 5 Essie Picks For Spring

Top 5 Essie Picks For Spring
From left to right: Bikini So Teeny, To Buy Or Not To Buy, Neo Whimsical, Penny Talk and Mojito Madness 
Recently I have been really loving Essie nail polishes. I wanted to share with you my 5 favourite colours for spring. Most Essie nail polishes only need 2 coats some of the darker shades however only need 1 coat. They dry really quickly which is good as if you're like me and you hate waiting for nail polishes then these are perfect for you.

The shades I picked are:
To Buy Or Not To Buy- a gorgeous lilac colour with blue shimmer running through it
Penny Talk- a rose gold colour, this colour is so unique I love it
Bikini So Teeny- a beautiful powder blue colour that has some shimmer running through it
Mojito Madness- in my opinion this is spring in a bottle this colour remind me of spring when the flowers are growing and the grass is green
Neo Whimsical- this is a lovely lavender colour and I my opinion perfect for spring

Top 5 Essie Picks For Spring Swatches
Starting from the thumb: To Buy Or Not To Buy, Penny Talk, Bikini So Teeny, Mojito Madness and Neo Whimsical 
What are your favourite spring colours?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

P.S On the top left their is a poll for which celebrity style post you would like me to do next Sunday, please vote for the one you'd like to see. If none of them appeal to you let me know what you would like to see in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis