Saturday 27 April 2013

MUA Starry Night Palette Review



MUA Starry Night Palette
I was lucky enough to get the MUA Starry Night palette from my friend. My friend isn't very interested in makeup and spends a lot of time listening to me go on about the different makeup items, so she knows my love of MUA. The colours in this palette are not colours I would normally go for, I prefer browns which can be found in the Undressed and Undress Me Too palettes. 


MUA Starry Night Palette
The packaging of the palette is very simple, it has a black plastic case with a see through lid so you can see the colours. It has 12 shades all of which are shimmer shades. I prefer shimmer shades to matte shades as they are more pigmented. 

This palette is great for creating a smokey eye, something I've never really done before but I've really enjoyed experimenting with this palette. My favourite shades in the palette are shades 3,4,7 and 8. All the shades are off a fantastic quality, they are pigmented and are easy to blend. Around the packaging you get quite a lot of fall out but once on the lids the eyshadows last quite a long time. I do find that if you want them to last all day then you should use a primer first. I currently use the ELF primer which is really good, has anyone tried the MUA one as I'd love to know your thoughts. Although the ELF one is really good, MUA is easier to get hold of in the UK. 


MUA Starry Night Palette Swatch
This is the swatches from the palette it starts with shade 1 and goes through to shade 12. Unfortunately the shades aren't named as this is one of their older palettes. MUA have started to name there products though which makes it much easier to identify shades.

What's your favourite MUA palette?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have this palette too, my favourite of theirs is the undressed one, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you, because the Undressed palette contains neutral colours and that is what I mostly wear x

      Delete

AddThis