Monday 15 April 2013

Huge Collective Haul

So recently I've gone a little crazy and bought quite a few bits and pieces. I've bought things from Fragrance Direct, MUA, ELF and many other places. 

Lets starts with what I got from MUA:

I picked up the gorgeous MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter. This is a lovely highlighter that I have been loving using recently. I also picked up their new concealer as I'm always interested in trying different concealers. When I made my order MUA had a sale and I picked up one of their plumping lipglosses in Pin Up Pink which was only £1. Also in the sale was a mosaic bronzer for £1.50. I chose to get the shade Sunkissed Glow. I picked up their cream blush in Bittersweet as I don't own many cream blushes and want to experiment with them. I got 2 of their new Power Pouts which I am very excited to try. The Power Pouts are dupes for the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and the Clinique Chubby Sticks. I got the shades Broken Hearted and Runway


I then got some stuff from Fragrance Direct possibly one of my favourite websites. If you don't know Fragrance Direct sells a lot of well known brands at discount prices. I picked up another Dainty Doll blush as I loved the last one I got. I chose to get the shade You Are My Sunshine which is a dupe for Nars Orgasm. I then picked up 3 Essie nail polishes: All Tied Up, Mojito Madness and Neo Whimsical. 



I made an order from ELF which I haven't done in a very long time. When I made this order they had an offer that if you spent more than £15 you could get a free mystery bag. So I ordered 3 of their lipsticks in the shades Flirtatious, Sociable and Fearless. I love ELF lipsticks as they are great value for money. I decided to pick up their eyelid primer as well as it was only £1.50. ELF brushes are amazing quality so I picked up their Stippling Brush. From the Studio line I picked up a blush in Twinkle Pink and I got the contouring kit in St Lucia which is said to be a dupe for Nars Orgasm and Laguna duo. In my mystery bag I got another lipstick in the shade Fantasy. I got a mineral bronzer which I'm excited to try. I also got one of their nail polishes in Smoky Brown which looks like a lovely neutral shade. 


I got some jewellery from Dorothy Perkins in the sale. I love Dorothy Perkins for their jewellery as they have some fantastic pieces. As you can see I went a little rose gold crazy as 4/5 items I bought were rose gold. I really like the spike bracelet and heart necklace. I got some great bargains here and I am very pleased with them. 


Lastly I went to The Original Factory Shop I love looking at all the beauty stuff as they sell it at discount prices. I picked up a Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in the shade Bordeaux which I love and it only cost me £2. I picked up the eyeshadow quad in Coffee Bean for £3. I have been using it daily since I bought it. I got a 2 pack of the Turbie Twists. These are basically hair towels which you can twist around your head and they stay in place. I have the Soap and Glory version and wanted to get another but they are £7.50. This set of 2 only cost me £3. I then picked up 2 Essie nail polishes for £3 each. I got the shades Good As Gold and Nothing Else Metals. 

I am excited to try all of my new products and I will be reviewing them soon. I'm sorry for the really long post but I really wanted to share with you what I bought.

What have you been buying recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx





4 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! The mua blush looks a gorgeous colour xx

    xEllieAlicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post! I've been trying to get my mits on Dainty Doll's You Are My Sunshine for ages now. It's so pretty.

    You'll love the MUA Power Pouts, I have Broken Hearted as well. They don't last too long, but they are so hydrating and really pigmented. Looks like you got some lovely bits and bobs!:) xx

    http://leblogmaquillage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good blush, I recommend it. I really like the Power Pouts x

      Delete

AddThis