Tuesday 23 April 2013

Bourjois Eyeshadow in Tabac Blond Review

Bourjois Eyeshadow in Tabac Blond
I got this eyeshadow from Fragrance Direct for £1.99. Bourjois is not a brand that I have tried much from so I didn't know what to expect from the eyeshadow. I know a lot of bloggers love the foundation from Bourjois but I have yet to try them although I really want to.
Bourjois Eyeshadow in Tabac Blond
I want to start by saying how cute is this packaging. I love the floral design on the lid and the pot itself is small and it just looks so cute. In the lid there is a little mirror as well which I think is really handy. 

Bourjois Eyeshadow in Tabac Blond
I love the colour of this it is a golden brown colour. I have been wearing this nearly most days as it is very simple and easy to wear. The pigmentation of this eyeshadow is slightly disappointing, however I have read that these eyeshadows work better when they are applied wet. I have not tried applying this with a wet brush yet but I do use a primer underneath it which does make the colour more pigmented.  

Bourjois Eyeshadow in Tabac Blond Swatch

Have you tried this? What would you recommend I try from Bourjois?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis