Friday 8 March 2013

Gosh Trio Metallic Rose Review

Gosh Trio Metallic Rose
Gosh Trio Metallic Rose
I got this in the bargain section of my Superdrug for only 49p. I’m not sure if you are still able to get this but you should be able to find it on EBay and other discount websites. I don’t normally wear colours like this but as it was only 49p I thought why not? Also this was my first ever Gosh purchase for some reason I have never tried any of their stuff before but after this I am pretty sure that I will.The colours are really pretty and surprisingly pigmented. These eyeshadows are really soft and blendable. They glide on really well and last all day. Although they are quite pigmented I would recommend using a primer just to make the colour stand out even more.  This trio is handy to have for travel and I have quickly become very fond of it. This is possibly my best beauty bargain ever.
Gosh Trio Metallic Rose

Gosh Trio Metallic Rose Swatches
Have you tried any Gosh products what would you recommend?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis