Sunday 3 February 2013

Updated Skincare Routine #2

In the morning I wash my face with the Neutrogena grapefruit face wash. When I first got this I found the smell to be too strong but now I really like it. I then use the Nivea cleanser and toner from their daily essentials range. I really like this as it is very moisturising. The moisturiser that I am using that the moment is the radiance moisturiser from Along Came Betty. I love this as it smells really nice and it wakes my skin up.

In the evening I use my vitamin e hot cloth cleanser to remove my makeup. I really like this as it removes makeup really well. I them use my botanics toning spray to remove anything that the cleanser hasn't removed. This is really refreshing and in the summer I spray it throughout the day. I am using the balance me moisturiser at the moment and I really like it. It is really moisturising and it is made from natural ingredients.

Once a week I will use a face mask and scrub. At the moment I am really liking the face mask from Superdrug's simply pure range. My skin feels really soft after I use this. The scrub I'm using at the moment is the my skin face scrub. This smells really nice and its too harsh either.

On days when I'm feeling a bit lazy then I won't use my hot cloth cleanser to remove my makeup. I will either use a face wipe or my Garnier makeup remover. The Kleenex wipes are really soft although not the best for removing makeup. I quite like the Garnier makeup remover although it wouldn't be suitable for oily skin types.

When I have spots I will use my witch blemish stick in the morning. This works really well at reducing the spots. In the evening I will use the clean and clear dual action moisturiser. I put a blob of it on my spot and let it sink in. This works really well at reducing spots.



What do you use?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



4 comments:

  1. I use the pink grapefruit wash to remove my makeup at night and the Botanics toner after cleanser:) I also use the witch blemish stick also on the odd occasion:P xx

    I've posted about skincare on my blog:)
    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never thought of using the face wash as a makeup remover x

      Delete
  2. I love that 2in1 remover!

    x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis