Saturday 23 February 2013

Products I’ve Used Up #6

Pantene repair and protect shampoo and conditioner
Pantene repair and protect shampooand conditioner-  £4.69
I love this shampoo and conditioner not only does it smell nice but it leaves my hairfeeling amazing.  After using this, myhair feels really soft and clean.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Imperial leather bath cream, Nivea Creme soft and body shop cassis rose
Imperial Leather Bath Cream – Limited edition
I didn't like the smell of this. However it did create lots of bubbles for when I had a bubblebath which I really liked. I might try some others from the range but not thisscent.
Would I repurchase? No

Nivea Crème Soft- Sample
I really liked this it smelt of soap so it had a nice cleanscent. I found this to be really moisturisingand I liked to use this after scrubbing and shaving my legs.  
Would I repurchase? No (because I have a lot of shower gelsto use up)

Body Shop shower gel Cassis Rose- Discontinued
I was so disappointed to find out that this had been discontinued. I love the scent of thisI am not usually a fan of rose scents as they are usually overpowering andcheap smelling. But this was really nice it smelt fresh and was a very subtlescent.

Boots extracts cocoa body butter, Garnier makeup remover and deodrant
Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter- From a gift set full size £7.95
I loved this body butter it was so moisturising and it dried really quickly as well. This smeltamazing and the smell lingered on the skin. I could get away with not applyingit every day because it kept my skinsoft for ages.
Would I repurchase? Yes

This is really good for removing makeup. I used this on lazydays when I didn't have time to use my hotcloth cleanser. I found at times it could make my skin oily.
Would I repurchase? No

I really like this deodorant it smells quite nice and itdoes a really good job. Unlike some deodorants it doesn’t leave white marks on myclothes and dries really quickly.
Would I repurchase? Yes
Witch liquid concealer

I hated this which is a shame as I really like the blemishstick. I found that this was really cakeyon my skin and it didn't cover blemishesat all. It also had a strange smell which I presume was the witch hazel but I didn't like it at all. Also the application was messy as you had to twist it to get the product up and use thebrush to apply it.
Would I repurchase? No










4 comments:

  1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cassis+rose&_sacat=0&_from=R40 <---- there are some cassis rose scented body shop products being sold on ebay:) xxx

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know I will definitely be stocking up x

      Delete
  2. wow ! you used up so much stuff x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did use quite a lot of stuff this month I don't normally x

      Delete

AddThis