Friday 1 February 2013

January Favourites

It’s time for my January favourites post and my firstfavourites of the year. As I said in my December favourites I would probablyhave a lot more favourites and I do. I enjoyed trying out all of my stuff fromChristmas and I wanted to share with you the products that have stood out themost to me this month.

La vie est belle
I got a sample of this last year and included it in my OctoberFavourites  but I wanted to include it in my favourites again as I now have the full size. It smells amazing and is great for every day. The bottle is simple and elegant and I am completely in love with it.

Radiance glow on moisturiser
I love this moisturiser it smells amazing and it wakes myskin up in the morning. It creates a nice healthy glow and it works amazinglywith my Rimmel Wake Me Upconcealer and foundation.

I love this scrub it works really well without being tooabrasive. It smells really lovely as well. It looks very similar to Sugar Crushby Soap and Glory and although I have not tried it this looks like it could bea dupe for it.

I have been loving this as it actually works. I have seen areduction in the amount of split ends. This leaves my hair feeling really niceand it smells good as well. If you want to hear more about it watch my Haircare routine video.

I love all of my Real Techniques brushes but this is one ofmy favourites. This is great for buffing in foundation and it creates such aflawless look.

Powder brush
This has been another favourite brush of mine. I am amazedat the quality of this brush. It is only £3 but it feels really soft and it isa really good quality brush. I want to get my hands on some of the eye brushesto see what they are like.

MUA Bare
I love this lipstick for school as it is a perfect nudecolour. It is really long lasting and quite moisturising on the lips.

I am surprised by how much I like this. It is a reallywearable shade of red. I love the packaging of the lip butters and the conceptis something that I find really appealing.

Maybelline colour tattoo
I am a bit late on the bandwagon with this as everyone wasraving about these last year.  I pickedthis up at the end of December and I have been in love with it. It is agorgeous colour that is really pigmented.  I have been wearing this pretty much every daythis month.

MUA gel eyeliner in Underground 
I have really enjoyed using this eyeliner. It is really pigmented and creates a really smooth line on the lid. It lasts all day and is easy to remove. This is probably one of my favourite ever gel eyeliner.


What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis