Sunday 6 January 2013

Revlon Lip Butter Candy Apple Review

After getting Strawberry Shortcake in the summer I had been wanting to get some more lip butters. I chose the shade Candy Apple which is a really bright red shade. I still really love the packaging I think it is super cute. I think I prefer this colour slightly more then Strawberry Shortcake because although it is a red it is still really wearable and I have worn it quite a lot since I got it at Christmas. I love the texture as it is creamy and moisturising. The colour lasts a few hours but as it fades it fades evenly and you can get away with not reapplying it straight away as it still looks really nice.

Have you tried any of the lip butters?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx







10 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon lip butters! My favorites are Pink Truffle and Red Velvet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour! Xxx

    Xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my matt lipsticks so don't usually go for lip butters but I do love this colour and the name is great :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite I don't like matte lipsticks the colour of this is really nice x

      Delete
  4. I only own 4 Lip Butters including candy apple but its one of my faves. I also really like brown sugar:)

    Sara xx Happily Found/Following your lovely blog through blog hoppin

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favourite colours as well x

      Delete

AddThis