Saturday, 12 January 2013

Real Techniques Core Collection Review

I got this brush set for Christmas after hearing so much good things about it. Before I got this I was using ELF brushes and I thought they were good but oh my God these are amazing in comparison. There are 4 brushes in the set. The buffing brush, contour brush, detailer brush and pointed foundation brush. My favourite brush in the whole set is the buffing brush.

Buffing Brush:
I love this brush it is so soft and blends in liquid foundation really well. I use this to blend in my foundation and it blends it in so well and creates such a flawless look. This is my favourite brush in the whole collection as it is so amazing.

Contour Brush:
This brush is really good for applying blusher and bronzer. It applies blusher really well as it is the right shape to fit your cheeks.



Detailer Brush:

This is probably my least favourite brush in the whole set as I prefer to use my fingers to blend in  concealer. On the days that I have used it it has blended in the concealer really well.

Pointed Foundation Brush:
I often use this to put foundation on my face before I buff it in with the buffing brush. I have also heard people use it to blend in their concealer but I haven't tried that yet.

These brushes were created by Sam Chapman(from Pixiwoo ) The brushes are made from synthetic Taklon bristles and they are a 100% cruelty free. The brushes are £21.99 from Boots on Amazon they are only £18.83 so a little bit cheaper. The set comes with a case which makes it great for travelling and the case can be turned into a stand which is really helpful to have on your desk or dressing table. These brushes are really worth the hype and I really want to try more of the brushes. I think I'm going to get the starter kit as I really want to try them.


Have you tried these brushes?
Prettylittlefashionista xxx













AddThis