Sunday 27 January 2013

Liebster Award #3

I was nominated for this award by Rebecca from Rebecca Alice. As I have had this award before I will only be answering her questions. So on with the questions:



1.     Who is your inspiration in life? – I think I get inspiration from a lot of people but mainly my mum and my friends
  1. Favourite celebrity?- This is a really hard one my favourite male celebrity is Ian Somerhalder and my favourite female is either Lucy Hale or Ashley Benson
  2. What's your favourite song?- This often changes but at the moment I really like James Arthur’s Impossible
  3. What's the one beauty product you couldn't live without?- Mascara
  4. Is there one thing in the world you just wish you could own?- makeup wise it would be anything from Mac but I have always wanted a walk in wardrobe
  5. What qualities do you look for in a guy?- A good sense of humour, good fashion sense, someone that I can be myself with and someone that is confident but not cocky
  6. What was the last thing you bought?- Maybelline colour Tattoo in on and on bronze (review will be up soon)
  7. Put your ipod on shuffle, what's the first song that comes up? – Raise me up by Westlife
  8. What's your favourite season?- Spring/summer
  9. Favourite clothing brand?- Topshop
  10. Do you have a special talent?- Not really…

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis